Military & Overseas Voting

Absent uniformed services members (and their eligible dependents) and U.S. citizens living outside of the United States may request an absentee ballot under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA). This federal act and its corresponding law in this state allows uniformed service members and overseas citizens who are absent from their county of residence in Tennessee to request, receive and return an absentee ballot under special rights.

Military & Overseas Voting Information

Military & Overseas Track my Ballot


General Information

Form 76 Absentee Application

Honor Vote Program