Voter registration applications are also available at the following locations:
- Marion County Election Commission Office, 109 Academy Avenue
- Tennessee Driver License Testing Center
- Public assistance agencies
- County Clerk’s offices
- Register of Deeds office
- Your local high school
- Your public library
- Area city hall buildings
Mail Completed Applications To:
Marion County Election Commission
109 Academy Avenue
Jasper, TN 37347
If you are a registered voter in Marion County and have changed your address, you have until five days before an election to update your registration with the election office. Please call (423) 942-2108 for information on how to change your address.
If you are a registered voter in Marion County and have changed your name, you have until five days before an election to update your registration with the election office. To change your name, you are required to file a new registration form to update your signature.
To register to vote in Marion County you must be:
- At least 18 years old
- A U.S. citizen
- A resident of Marion County
- You may not have been convicted of a felony
* If you have been convicted of a felony and have had your rights restored according to law, you may register to vote. Download Restoration of Voting Rights form here.
* If you will be 18 before the next election, you may register to vote prior to your birthday.
Registration closes 30 days prior to any election.
Registration applications hand delivered or postmarked on or before that date will be processed by the Election Commission office.